top of page
Mon, 30 Jan|
São Mamede de Infesta
Portuguese-Brazilian Seminars on Social Economy
On the 30th and 31st of January the Portuguese-Brazilian Seminars on Social Economy will take place. The event will be of hybrid character and will take place in the Noble Room of CEOS.PP and via zoom.
Tickets are not on saleSee other events
Time & Location
30 Jan, 16:00 – 31 Jan, 18:00
São Mamede de Infesta, R. Jaime Lopes Amorim, 4465-004 São Mamede de Infesta, Portugal
About the Event
30 JAN | 🕓 16H00 (PT time)
- New Economies and Socio-environmentalism at PPGD from PUCPR;
- Social Participation as a Method of Government in Brazil;
- Privacy, Data Protection and Fundamental Rights in Brazil.
- Doctor Cinthia Freitas | PUCPR
- Doctor Cláudia Barbosa | PUCPR
31 JAN | 🕓 16H00 (PT time)
- The impact of artificial intelligence on cooperative governance;
- The European concept of social economy.
- Doctor Ana Azevedo | CEOS.PP/ISCAP
- Doctor Elisabete Ramos | FEUC
- Professor Deolinda Meira | CEOS.PP/ISCAP
bottom of page