Wed, 20 Jul|
ISCAP/IPP Accounting Webinar Series | 20.07.2022 | 09h30
With guest speakers: Alan Sangster (University of Aberdeen, Alberto Costa (University of Aveiro), Fernando Gutiérrez-Hidalgo (University of Pablo de Olavide), Nick McGuigan (Monash University) and Susana Jorge (University of Coimbra).
Time & Location
20 Jul 2022, 09:30
About the Event
Webinar "Looking ahead: Reflections on Impactful Accounting Education", part of "The ISCAP/IPP Accounting Webinar Series".
Date: 20 July 2022 (9:30 a.m. PT/UK time)
- Alan Sangster (University of Aberdeen): Making Accounting Education Relevant, https://www.abdn.ac.uk/business/people/profiles/alan.sangster
- Alberto Costa (University of Aveiro): Accounting Ethics Education: from theory to practice, https://www.ua.pt/pt/p/10335646
- Fernando Gutiérrez-Hidalgo (University of Pablo de Olavide): Economistic vs Sociological approaches to accounting, https://www.upo.es/profesorado/fguthid/
- Nick McGuigan (Monash University): Designing for Integrated Thought in Accounting Programs, https://research.monash.edu/en/persons/nicholas-mcguigan
- Susana Jorge (University of Coimbra): Accounting Education and its Relevance for Politicians and Policy Makers, https://www.uc.pt/en/imprensa_uc/authors/authorsgallery/susanajorge
The event is aimed at students, teachers and researchers in the field of accounting; and falls within the scope of the Research Line "Accountability and Reporting" developed by CEOS.PP. If you wish to participate, please contact Cláudia Teixeira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This seminar is integrated in the activities of the curricular units of the Degree Degrees in: Accounting and Administration; Consultancy and Translation; and Corporate Communication; and of the Master in Accounting and Finance, Master in Corporate Finance and Master in Social Economics.
+ info. previous webinars: